Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 2022 Critical Infrastructure Security Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Providing the Services and Capabilities to Secure National and Local Critical Infrastructure
- Enhancing Security of Critical Energy Infrastructure to Increase Resiliency Against Cyber, Physical, and Natural Hazards
- Implementing Innovative Solutions to Solve ICS Cybersecurity Challenges in the Electricity Sector
- Strengthening US Supply Chain Infrastructure to Protect National Security and Economic Interests
- Protecting Oil & Natural Gas Industry Systems through Timely Threat Analysis and Information Sharing
- Increasing Resilience of US Transportation Systems to Ensure the Free Movement of People and Goods
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Critical Infrastructure communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Critical Infrastructure Security Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here:
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports the Federal Government’s priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.